What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OK that's Enough for Me

Dakink

Bench
The club called when I didn't renew my Red V. This year. Told them why.

When we were sitting pretty the6 phoned again and tried to talk me into renewing. My answer. I'll wait to seasons end. Told the poor fella that unless Doust and McGregor do a complete turn around it will all fall to shit. He said they will phone back towards season end.

Bet they dont ring.

I will never renew whilst McGregor is there. I will never renew whilst our club or run so poorly. I ache seeing other smaller clubs being progressive and branching out to secure their clubs future. Opportunities are there. We must inventive and think outside the box.

Qdf

Juniors
There is a croney boys element embedded in the club . Jobs for the boys and off springs. Jobs such as statistician given to Doust off spring .

Craig Young has such poor people skills that player managers cannot deal with him . Dean young not much better.

Ben Hornby's nickname was "pissy" always p@ssed off. This guy used to feign hand injuries so he did not have to sign autographs after games

I terminated my red v and will only renew once Doust is gone . The guy is just feathering his own nest, doesn't care about the club his dad helped build
The club is a toxic organization. Breeding ground for blood sucking parasites.All there with noses in the trough.
The governing body should be ashamed .They do nothing .
You would think the corruption at this level, would have to be illegal.