What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OKI?

izzo

Juniors
Anymore work going to be done on it?

They Need a Big Screen Built there

Better Food Places

and more wins by the Saints :p

:eek: DAMN RIGHT! that stadium needs alot of work! for starters the big screen is shit, you can hardly see the game on it, just squares of colours.
[-X next the seating is real bad, me and my girlfriends had to sit on hard wooden seats for the whole game, but it was a great veiw and very close. toilets are limited, and food stands are non existant, like little red tents! great atmosphere but bad facilitys! :?
love ang xx

DAMN RIGHT! that stadium needs alot of work! for starters the big screen is sh*t, you can hardly see the game on it, just squares of colours.

Then why not just watch the game on the field?

next the seating is real bad, me and my girlfriends had to sit on hard wooden seats for the whole game, but it was a great veiw and very close.

If you don’t like the seating.. stand.

toilets are limited, and food stands are non existant, like little red tents! great atmosphere but bad facilitys

Fear not, if the toilets are busy there's always the aptly named 'steam corner' as a last resort.

btw, welcome to the forum!

dimitri

First Grade
Some real SECURITY would be of assistance as well

:roll: :roll: :roll:

what a joke

maybe they need police at shark park to get rid of all the drink and drugs from the dirty shire teens

Southernsaint

Staff member
bubs said:
Some real SECURITY would be of assistance as well.

You must've been one of the three Scum supporters that showed up at Jubilee last time we played you there...

Away fans & players can criticise Jubilee all they want, the fact that they don't like it makes us love it more...

Cheers,
Ben S.

denis there was no room on the feilds, or the hill. too many fans turned up to support the best team EVA!
ONE THING I AM GLAD ABOUT AT OKI STADIUM IS THAT THEY DONT HAVE A SMALLER FEILD OUT THE BACK FOR THE PLAYERS TO WARM UP ON LIKE THEY DO AT WIN STADIUM, THEREFORE MORE VEIWS OF THOSE DAMN FINE PLAYERS WHEN THEY HAVE WARM UP ON THE LARGER FEILD INFRONT OF EVERYONE. :D :clap:

MEE

Juniors
They should get rid of the bricks that are lying around everywhere. I'd hate to see them used as missiles if things got out of hand with the crowd.

Latest posts