What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oldest Sharks Supporter

taipan

Referee
There will be pole dancing ,lap dancing and female mud wrestling at my 80th .
It will be a buck's party revisited for geros.A turning back the clock party.

SadShark

Bench
Well, for my 100th, I'm gunna get a catwalk runway constructed in the retirement village rec room & have all the old sorts model skimpy Depends while we flip off into our knitted knee rugs.

Bliss.

Card Shark

Immortal
Well, for my 100th, I'm gunna get a catwalk runway constructed in the retirement village rec room & have all the old sorts model skimpy Depends while we flip off into our knitted knee rugs.

Bliss.

When I saw you'd posted, I thought "here we go"...but you are getting tame in your old age. :(

snoozer

Bench
update on thelma.

was talking to thelma's son in law today(i'm going over to his place tomorrow to watch the sharks game - he has fox!). thelma has a son who recently(day after her birthday) had a mild stroke(he's ok so far - still in hospital but doing well)
Because of the hive of activity around her birthday and subsequent dilemmas no-one had been near the mail box. her daughter went and collected it during the week and discovered a letter from the prime minister, the governor general and the queen congratulating her on reaching 108. there was also a letter from the sharks informing thelma that a car would be picking her and her daughter up and taking them to the game in newcastle tomorrow! apparently she is stoked and looking forward to it.

millersnose

Post Whore
Interesting if you add up all the years of cronullafied sipporting what figure you would come up with
To illustrate this we could count
Me 40 years
The duck 46 years
Popper 46 years
That's 132 years just with three posters

Feel free to add your total