What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ON AIR - 2007 Forum 7's Awards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabs

Staff member
:clap: :clap:
well deserved Mr F and Bumble, great recruiting by our illustrious captain Pistol :clap: :clap:

Bumble

First Grade
:lol:

I was too busy to post during Year 11 but put out 6 or 7 articles in my HSC year. :D

Thanks for the award mate, really wasn't expecting that!

gorilla

First Grade
Congrats Mr F and bumble, you get a wishbone to split.

Gawd, this is real community ....
radio

Do we have more than 1 mike ?

Pistol

Coach
warriorsmvp.gif

Bumble

First Grade
Just a heads up guys, the MVP awards are one pixel too high and don't fit in sigs

Jesbass

First Grade
A couple of combined MVPs. I think that just goes to show the immense quality of this competition. :)

LeagueNut

First Grade
Hi everyone! I've just logged in to the show. Well done to all the winners so far. :clap:

(Can you announce that the marking for the final Tri-Nations match should be finished by this weekend please?) 8-[

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Bumble said:
Just a heads up guys, the MVP awards are one pixel too high and don't fit in sigs
I might be able to give the sig files an extra 1 pxl.

Jesbass

First Grade
LeagueNut said:
Hi everyone! I've just logged in to the show. Well done to all the winners so far. :clap:

(Can you announce that the marking for the final Tri-Nations match should be finished by this weekend please?) 8-[

I think we lost...by one player... :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts