What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One player.....

The Colonel

Immortal
Select one player from any club in the NRL or UK Super League that you would have in the Eels side for 2004 and your reasons for the selection.

The first person to pick "fat arse" gets an uppercut.

ParraMatt

Bench
Joel Clinton

Hard running forward and makes Metres.... Something Eels Lack in the Forwards. He is young and isnt scared to have a go. Works like a battery, As big as a Buffalo.

The Colonel

Immortal
Luke Swain for me.

He is a good hardworking backrower who can layeth the smack down - a presence in the back row would be bloody wonderful - and is off contract next year.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I know I'll get criticised, but I'd love to have Steven Price at Parramatta.

To me, he is one of the best props going around - tough and gets the job done, and against the Roosters I thought he was close to the best on the park.

Nothing fancy, but gets the job done.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I know I'll get criticised, but I'd love to have Steven Price at Parramatta.

To me, he is one of the best props going around - tough and gets the job done, and against the Roosters I thought he was close to the best on the park.

Nothing fancy, but gets the job done.

bartman

Immortal
Craig Fitzgibbon for mine. Hard worker, has skills, lot of guts, kicks goals.

We lacked a bit in the pack this year, and while he won't be around for another ten years or anything, we could do with someone like him in the short term.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
In the NRL??.......it definately would be Darren Lockyer......the best Fullback the world has seen since Langlands!!

In the Super League if there was a player??....Stuart Fielden!!.....a great forward who makes good metres every time he runs the ball & defensively perfect!

noosa-eel

Juniors
Even though he is a bronco & i despise that team i would love to have Darren Lockyer in the blue & gold..

Hey Matta where about in cabra are you...i grew up there ???????????

Matta

Juniors
noosa-eel said:
Even though he is a bronco & i despise that team i would love to have Darren Lockyer in the blue & gold..

Hey Matta where about in cabra are you...i grew up there ???????????

Uh... I'm actually in Canley Heights (north) but it's around there.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
slippery eel said:
Gordan Tallis!. Hate him, but he's the best up there with Hindmarsh in the forwards.

I reackon Tallis is now a has been!!.....he's past his best!!....that's why i reckon it quit rep football because he knew he wasn't up to the standard anymore & just relying on his reputation.

slippery eel

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
slippery eel said:
Gordan Tallis!. Hate him, but he's the best up there with Hindmarsh in the forwards.

I reackon Tallis is now a has been!!.....he's past his best!!....that's why i reckon it quit rep football because he knew he wasn't up to the standard anymore & just relying on his reputation.

i reckon he's still as strong as an ox though!. OK Gordan Tallis in his prime was awesome.

Maybe Robbie Kearns than..... im mentioning forwards cause our backs are fine.