What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One thing missing vs Panthers

Stake Removed

First Grade
No no no!

Gould said we should make Merrin NSW Captain and build the NSW team around him.

Said he was twice as good as Gallen.

Lol

I dont know how you build around him, he is that wide, the only thing can outperform Gall on is eating.

QLD will love if NSW pick Merrin

bubs

Juniors
Actually, there were 2 things missing from Penrith.
My trumpet did a long walk with a security guard yesterday. First time EVER in Sydney it was removed by security.
OUTRAGE!!!!!!!!!

carcharias

Immortal
Actually, there were 2 things missing from Penrith.
My trumpet did a long walk with a security guard yesterday. First time EVER in Sydney it was removed by security.
OUTRAGE!!!!!!!!!

Did I hear you play
Ner ner na ner ner when the panthers dropped the ball at one point?

bubs

Juniors
Did I hear you play
Ner ner na ner ner when the panthers dropped the ball at one point?
After 5 minutes or so, security said it was not allowed in Penrith Stadium.
I mentioned that I have brought it in for over 10 years, and that the Panthers supporters group ALSO have a trumpet player.
They chose to impolitely ignore the previous comments, accused me of causing 'trouble' and it was then packed in the bag. Wasnt good enough 5 minutes later some false accusations of still using it, threatened to throw me out of the stadium, in the end they confiscated it.
Any cheering / noise you heard was the Sharks supporters, singing loud and proud. UNTIL they started piping junk music over the loudspeakers to drown us out over the TV towards the end...

Card Shark

Immortal
Exactly A'rold.

Have gone into the season believing they are better than they are.

The dragons proved that in Rd 1 & they haven't recovered.

Whereas, we weren't given enough credit for our premiership & are out to prove it no fluke. Cheers Gus!

snout

First Grade
After 5 minutes or so, security said it was not allowed in Penrith Stadium.
I mentioned that I have brought it in for over 10 years, and that the Panthers supporters group ALSO have a trumpet player.
They chose to impolitely ignore the previous comments, accused me of causing 'trouble' and it was then packed in the bag. Wasnt good enough 5 minutes later some false accusations of still using it, threatened to throw me out of the stadium, in the end they confiscated it.
Any cheering / noise you heard was the Sharks supporters, singing loud and proud. UNTIL they started piping junk music over the loudspeakers to drown us out over the TV towards the end...
You mustve missed the sign at the entry point bubs - banjos only.