What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One thing missing vs Panthers

shaggs

Coach
Took my 7 year old daughter to her first real game as she says. Been plenty when a baby. Anyway, the panther fans on the borthern hill were most hospitable.
This may have been due to the fact that I did not have a single beer and was therefore quieter than normal but a good bunch.

One observation, I have never seen so many bad tattoos. Neck tats as far as the eye could see. Every one had em. Men women, children probably

Wozza

Juniors
Penrith supporters are a breed unto their own. I spent many a weekend running around in the penrith juniors in many roles back in the day. Always makes me chuckle a bit when I see that merkin Fittler on the TV (aka Freddy) When he was a junior his nickname was well known as Adolf. I suppose "Put up a bomb Adolf" was a bit politically incorrect so they had to come up with something else :)

carcharias

Immortal
Penrith supporters are a breed unto their own. I spent many a weekend running around in the penrith juniors in many roles back in the day. Always makes me chuckle a bit when I see that merkin Fittler on the TV (aka Freddy) When he was a junior his nickname was well known as Adolf. I suppose "Put up a bomb Adolf" was a bit politically incorrect so they had to come up with something else :)

Adolf Fittler

I think you'll find

carcharias

Immortal
I actually know 2 Elvis'
However they both go by their second name, which surprise, surprise for both of them is Aaron.
Ha
Ask em if one of them played for the police boys in soccer in the 70's
I used to play against an Elvis.
Looked like vegas Elvis

snout

First Grade
Do like EC.

Seen him a few times.
At the Opera house - accoustic set.
But best was Day on the Green with Sunnyboys when they reformed. Waited a damn long time to see both again and on the same bill.

The little bugger rips thru about 40 songs in an hour.