What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opposition watch

Cowboys. Thurstone gone. Makes them no threat IMO.
Storm. Smith has severe sternum injury. The new young gune Smith now out for year with broken arm. Tohi Harris kneee trouble now. Few front rowers out. Threat diminishing.
Roosters Cordner injury could be worse than thought, maybe not back before finals . Biggest threat
Dragons. Vaughan gone for at least 4 weeks which could see them fall well out
Manly. No real injuries but not really a threat
Parra. Disrupted squad. Injuries everywhere.

BroncosMilford, but playing better without him. Boyd out for 6 weeks.

Us. No hooker. Kinda important

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
I'd say rule the Storm out at your peril and Manly must be some sort of threat if they were able to smash us at home. I thought both the halftime and full time scores were quite flattering for the Sharks. Agree that the Cows lose a lot of their punch without J.T and the Roosters being our biggest threats. Wonder how the other sides would be rating us at the moment......I'd say not too much of a threat tbh.....way off our best but I'll be interested to see if we aim up this weekend.

Maccas4177

Juniors
after the last few weeks? please....
been playing like puss for quite some time now. Hardly the team to beat.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Never ever write off the Storm. Roosters will be tough to beat.
Manly also. That win at the weekend will give them so much confidence. I wrote them off at the start of the season but to their credit they've been a massive underdog until now.
Donkeys will be up there as per usual.

We're not the team to beat. Not even close.

Hmm Ladder says we are the best defensive team & we are only 3 wins of top shelf. Plus we are at full strength if you dont count the loss of Barber & not having a hooker for 3 weeks.
No other team is in that position, with heaps of improvement & fitness left in them. They are all scrambling.