What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opposition watch

wibble

Bench
We'll, that makes it tough for us to finish below 6th.

Hopefully top 4 still, but I was a bit worried we'd have to play a knockout final away in the first week.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Any news on Raiders ricky? Normally compulsive viewing....any quotes....tough group of blokes in there hurting....that's no way to go out this season either etc

Quigs

Immortal
Read somewhere that one of the Viking Clappers spat on the refs in the tunnel. Twas after fulltime.

Card Shark

Immortal
I think it was @ 1/2 time mate, raiders fans really thought they were dudded, as they always do.

They had a few calls go against them but it well & truly evened up in the 2nd half (the spitting worked) but that didn't save them.

Quigs

Immortal
Really I reckon if youse are going to do it then do it properly.

The grub should of done the bushmans hanky over the railing above the tunnel.

Could of taken out the two refs plus the touchies and even the sideline doc.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Key points in this Dogs vs Sea Eagles game:
DCE is playing crap
Lichaa is huge, turning himself into a prop?
Every time Walker gets the ball I still want someone to smash the buggery out of him

Mate I'm the same every time I watch that grub play. Now that I watch him closely it makes me realise how dirty the little grub is. It won't be long till someone gives it to him. I'm guessing chambers will be the first.