What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opposition watch

bluefox68

Staff member
I watched from the 45th to the 75th minute, and DCE did NOT even try to get his hands on the ball - looked like s total sook.

I watched from the 45th to the 75th minute, and DCE did NOT even try to get his hands on the ball - looked like s total sook.

Andrew Johns commented that "He's gotta be carrying an injury". Manly has gotta get their $1million worth out of him. What's to sook about when you're on that sort of money ?

Quigs

Immortal
Did the big blockheaded Rorters Kiwi prop get charged for his elbow ?

Heard nuffin up here.

Quigs

Immortal
thanks for the info.

I still reckon it is going to be on leading into the finals. A lot of deliberate "accidental" head highs. Will be a easy way to get a gun off the field for at least 15 minutes in the HIA thingy.

thanks for the info.

I still reckon it is going to be on leading into the finals. A lot of deliberate "accidental" head highs. Will be a easy way to get a gun off the field for at least 15 minutes in the HIA thingy.

He picked up 75 carry over points Quigs.

Which means he only has to fart in a game and he'll miss a game for sure.

Quigs

Immortal
Been a Parra supporter all 'me' life. Have not laughed so munch since Nanna got her tits caught in the wringer.

How good was Precious Dariarse spilling the ball over the sideline and then getting pushed arse over tit.

Gawdddd I laughed.

Card Shark

Immortal
Best part is seeing Darius f**k up, especially his long unnecessary pass to Oates on the first (who knocked on) cause he's too soft to run it back.