What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opposition watch

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Faarrkk if we can just get our fingers out this ssmi series could be panning out nicely. All Sydney semis ensured if the Storm do the job tomorrow.. Both Roosters and Donkeys were awful tonight......nothing to fear there.

M2D2

Bench
Because some of those teams dont have more than 20k venues and not fully seated, and even some of them are built on a wretched hive of scum and villainy like Brookvale.
As much as i love Shark Park. Its not finals quality.
And also we would totally lose at home at the moment.

But they still get a home city final. No national league is going to play finals at suburban grounds unless there is no hope of opposition fans attending.

I'd much rather see finals played with 40k crowds than 15k
Titans? Broncos? Cows? Raiders all get home semi finals.
no sydney team gets a home semi as 3 teams dont even have a home.
They should just play all finals in Sydney with a few exceptions with random teams playing in Bris & Melb

eddiesmith

Juniors
Titans? Broncos? Cows? Raiders all get home semi finals.
no sydney team gets a home semi as 3 teams dont even have a home.
They should just play all finals in Sydney with a few exceptions with random teams playing in Bris & Melb

Roosters played a home final last night...

I couldn't imagine anything stupider than suggesting the Storm v Broncos PF should be played in Sydney...

The AFL had 95,000+ at their game last night, yet some people think Geelong should have had a home final in their 35,000 capacity suburban ground. Play games at the best venue for the game. Suburban grounds shouldn't host finals and every team deserves to have their home fans able to attend up till the Grand Final.

game day experience sucks
high prices for food and alcohol at the venue
structuring your game around television
shit build up for finals
structuring rules to take games away from sydney
love affair with night time football
stadiums that should have been upgraded back when jesus was a boy

ALL contribute to the issues the game faces with attendance not only with finals but in general

if you dont want to acknowledge the real issues then you'll never come up with a real solution

whats the plan toddy?

Rhyno

First Grade
I'm hoping youse can rough up a couple of cowboy players for us next week and take JT3 outta next weeks game