What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Organised crime and ElephantJuice in sport investigation part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjorn Pork

Juniors
FAO Shiznit.

Brent Read may be wrong. Earl may be charged with trafficking to fellow athletes.

But under the definition of trafficking in the code (and, here's the hint, "to any third party" means more than just athletes), Read could be right.

Read it again.

seanoff

Juniors
Oh well that's his career as a pro athlete over.

Dealing is a minimum of 4 yrs.

On other matters, Canberra is so dull the players do stupid stuff out of boredom.

Stagger Lee

Bench
For clarification can someone tell me if there is a MINIMUM punishiment for Sandor?

I seem to recall from the press conference that 4 years to life ban was mentioned. So does that mean Sandor must have 4 years as a minimum?

Card Shark

Immortal
Was just about to quote ek999 comment on page 196 about Sandor Earl possibly trialling with Essendon as arranged by Dank.

So definetely a link between those 2. Wow.

magpie4ever

First Grade
For clarification can someone tell me if there is a MINIMUM punishiment for Sandor?

I seem to recall from the press conference that 4 years to life ban was mentioned. So does that mean Sandor must have 4 years as a minimum?

For trafficking, yeah.

Use (first time) - nil to 2 yeras.

Stagger Lee

Bench
Was just about to quote ek999 comment on page 196 about Sandor Earl possibly trialling with Essendon as arranged by Dank.

So definetely a link between those 2. Wow.

Yep - I noticed that too. Maybe this is why they have held off talking to Dank? Now they MAY have some serious proof to discuss with him.

Puntastic

Juniors
Apparently the charges begin during a time BEFORE he was at Canberra.

I guess that ropes us (Penrith) back into this whole f**king mess :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.