What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Origin of Ray Hadley, Andrew Voss feud revealed

Mr Saab

Referee
Alan Jones and Hadley get alot of coin. John Laws used to also back in the day when he was in 2UE.

GongPanther

Referee
Your joking...

A statue for a TV commentator?

Now just think hard about this for a minute....what are people going to think in a 100 years from now when they read about a statue for a commentator?

Probably the same as me when they read this reply in the internet archives in the year 2111.

ROFLMFAO.

Last edited:

Hooch

Juniors
Russell and I are also exploring opportunities in TV and I'm having serious talks with two networks about a couple of projects that involve extending what I do at 2GB

May have the dough but I doubt money means much to him now, it must eat him up that a little turd like Voss is on tv and he isn't

People just turn off the box when a loudmouth like him comes on the screen

kbw

Bench
Hadley might be egotistical and rant and rave, but he does a huge amount for charity and people that know and work for him (and are idiots) speak highly of him.

Voss on the other hand has a bigger ego, just doesn't the forum to express it as much as Hadley. Just ask people that have had to deal with him, a prize dickhead like I have never seen and a useless unknowledgable commentator.

BTW a statue for Ray Warren, the whole thing is a joke.

juro

Bench
The first I heard about the statue was when I turned on the radio on Saturday morning and the show was coming live from Junee. At first I was sure it had to be a gee-up.

Why would Ray Warren have a statue made for him?

Is Junee so insignificant that this is actually a good thing for them??

I remember when Ray Warren lived up the end of my street in Northmead. I wonder whether there are plans for a plaque to be built there...

Hooch

Juniors
Mitochondrias? Energy producing organelles?

I hope that statue of Ray ends up next to the Dog on the Tuckerbox.

kbw

Bench
Mitochondrias? Energy producing organelles?

I hope that statue of Ray ends up next to the Dog on the Tuckerbox.

I hope they got his name wrong, just like he gets so many players names wrong

H.H

Juniors
Voss can be a pain in the arse, but Hadley is an absolute f**kwit.

No one has forgotten more where they've come from than this grub.

BTW, Voss is 10 times the caller Rabs is or ever was....talking of pains in the arses....

Latest posts