What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Origin ratings

gUt

Coach
I think it's pretty obvious the worst performers were the refs who single-handedly gave the game to NSW

mxlegend99

Referee
I think it's pretty obvious the worst performers were the refs who single-handedly gave the game to NSW
The refs did their best to ignore the grubby queensland tactics. I agree they were terrible. Should have been half a dozen more penalties to NSW.

T-Boon

Coach
Wade Graham was excellent. I thought he was worthy of an 8.
The charge down he did was perfect. A courageous, body on the line, play making effort. It is the kind of exciting defensive effort play we want to see in the game. I would like to see more charge downs attempted like that. NSW did not deserve to be punished and Queensland did not deserve to get a fresh set of six tackles from it.
They really need to change the rule so that there is no tackle count restart when the kicking team recovers the charge down.

betcats

Referee
haha.. passed to Fifita for the linebreak for the first try and scored the second. QLD were not in the game at halftime. How we won it without Moylan i will never know.

You really going to try and credit Pearce for Fifitas freak play? Lol its getting sad.

SBD82

Coach
For any of you blokes who haven't scored Tedesco a perfect 10...

What the f**k does a fullback have to do to score a 10 in origin?!?

isaiah

Bench
Tedesco 9
Ferguson 6
Dugan 6
Hayne 7.5
Morris 7
Maloney 8.5
Pearce 5
Woods 8
Peats 8.5
Fifita 9.5
Cordner 8.5
Jackson 6.5
Frizell 7

Klemmer 9
Graham 7.5
Trbojevic 7
Bird 6
This except Jake t and Klemmer both eights

T-Boon

Coach
For any of you blokes who haven't scored Tedesco a perfect 10...

What the f**k does a fullback have to do to score a 10 in origin?!?

If I am not giving a 10 it is usually because they could do with a boob job.