What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: 2016 Rio Olympics

Gronk

Staff member
Not sure if any of you merkins saw the Diamond League in London on the weekend.

Usain Bolt ran a sub 20 seconds for 200m.

Mo Farah ran sub 13m for 5000m

Kendra Harrison ran a new WR for 110m hurdles and she missed out on Team USA last month.

Athletes had their last hit out before the games which starts in 2 weeks.

Opening Ceremony is on 6am 6 August, 2016.

Rio is 10 hours behind us, so basically anything that is in the morning over there is in the night here. Anything in the night there is in the morning.

Attachments

• 2016_Olympics_Daily_timetable.pdf
    426.5 KB · Views: 3

Dibs

Bench
That's shit from Mo Farah, you reckon he could have ran at least half the race

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
So here's one for those brave enough to lay their c**k n' balls on the line. If you think Bolt will win the 100m, what time do you think he will do it in?

I'm going to suggest he will win in a time of 9.73.

Closest to the actual time wins a frozen coke.

Gronk

Staff member
Bolt will win but he just does enough to win. If some merkin pushes him, he might get below 9.8. Also depends on how that hammy handles RIo.

strider

Post Whore
How much longer do you think he has in his career? ... surely at some point he's gonna go, f**k it i'm going the whole way this time

Snoochies

First Grade
What channel they on this year? Are we just going to get a repeat of the swimming over and over again?

Chipmunk

Coach
Rio is 10 hours behind us, so basically anything that is in the morning over there is in the night here. Anything in the night there is in the morning.

I think you'll find there more than 10 hours behind us. More like 13