What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: 2016 Rio Olympics

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
The 'How Fast is The Merkin Going to Go?' Challenge

Kornstar 9.11
Parra-Matters 9.62
Ash411 9.68
Wicked Witch of the West 9.71
Gary Gutful 9.73
Strider 9.74
Hybrideel 9.77
Hineyrulz 9.79
Gronk 9.81
Happy MEel 9.82
Phantom eel 9.83
Dibs 9.84
Chipmunk 9.90
Noise False Start DQ

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I doubt that Usain Bolt will be setting foot outside of the guarded Olympic area without a few armed guards with him.
I doubt it. He'll probably just be wandering the streets on his own looking for merkins to punch on with.

84 Baby

Referee
I'm throwing it out there Gary, I reckon he gets bronze behind Blake & Gatlin. Blake to win at 9.8 in blanket finish.
Bolt will jog in 200m though & barring a drop Jamaica will win relay a leg ahead of everyone else

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I'm throwing it out there Gary, I reckon he gets bronze behind Blake & Gatlin. Blake to win at 9.8 in blanket finish.
Bolt will jog in 200m though & barring a drop Jamaica will win relay a leg ahead of everyone else
What time will Bolt run?

Gronk

Staff member
Not sure I can deal with Kochie & Mel reporting from Breakie Central for 2 weeks.

Looking at the TV guide most of the sport is being shown on SD chanel with 7HD only being used from time to time.

Gronk

Staff member
Ch9 are focusing on the pollution homelessness and petty crime. Clearly trying to white ant Ch7.

Latest posts