What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: 2017 Deathlist

Arnold

Juniors
Feel like making some slightly controversial predictions...

Lewis Hamilton
Peter Overton
Shane Warne

Quigs

Immortal
Is anyone running a sweep on when that Middle Eastern fellow is meant to be making a 2nd coming. A comeback so to speak. A return to sender.

Personally I reckon we've got more chance of Vincey Farrar taking over the captaincy from the Mighty Gal and leading us onto our third straight.

But hey, Ive been wrong before.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Gonna get you offside with this one. But I think Lewis Hamilton is a massive merkin.
Me too, had him as one of my 2016 deathlist choices - he was my hopeful choice for the year....

Arrogant merkin....

See I think Hamilton is okay. He seems to be a decent fella and is 10 times the driver Rosberg is. Retired after winning the WC cos he knows he'd have been beaten this year. In fact I dare say if it wasnt for his engine failure in Malaysia Hamilton would have won it again in 2016.

I won't miss Rosberg one bit. Sayonara ya fkn sook

Arnold

Juniors
See I think Hamilton is okay. He seems to be a decent fella and is 10 times the driver Rosberg is. Retired after winning the WC cos he knows he'd have been beaten this year. In fact I dare say if it wasnt for his engine failure in Malaysia Hamilton would have won it again in 2016.

I won't miss Rosberg one bit. Sayonara ya fkn sook

Just to be clear I don't support rosberg either I just think Hamilton couldn't f**k himself harder if he tried.

Chimp

Bench
Just to be clear I don't support rosberg either I just think Hamilton couldn't f**k himself harder if he tried.

I'm with Arnold all the way..... He can be the best driver in the world and cure cancer, he'll still be an arrogant, full of his own self importance, jumped up little merkin! His Dad is also a bell end of the highest regard....

Latest posts