What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT-Anthony Bourdain

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
I often watched his show.

He didn’t hold back on anything and seemed to be living life to the fullest.

He never hid his faults and fears, but when we never expected, he succumbed to them.

I wish l had a better understanding of suicide because l never will understand why someone could sink so low, to action it.

The person that needs the most consideration now, is his 12 year old daughter.

Drag Queen

Bench
I often watched his show.

He didn’t hold back on anything and seemed to be living life to the fullest.

He never hid his faults and fears, but when we never expected, he succumbed to them.

I wish l had a better understanding of suicide because l never will understand why someone could sink so low, to action it.

The person that needs the most consideration now, is his 12 year old daughter.
Absolutely gutted by this news today OKB. I've been a fan of his for a long time. Been through it twice with male family members. I could see one coming but the second one hit us all for six. One thing I know for sure is that girls tend to talk more about how they feel, whilst men/boys tend to keep things close to their chest and are far more impulsive in their decisions. Bloody sad all round.

TruSaint

Referee
Absolutely gutted by this news today OKB. I've been a fan of his for a long time. Been through it twice with male family members. I could see one coming but the second one hit us all for six. One thing I know for sure is that girls tend to talk more about how they feel, whilst men/boys tend to keep things close to their chest and are far more impulsive in their decisions. Bloody sad all round.

Sorry to hear mate...
Gut wrenching illness.

TruSaint

Referee
Such an insightful individual. He really could define what was the culture of a place and the nature of its people. Genuine, honest and a person who didn't act in his show, rather he seemed like he was living it. A great loss.

Yes mate... It was more then " food" .. It was a journey.
Unlike most reality shows, Anthony was a breath of fresh air.
He embraced the people / culture / history, yet made it a show about food. I am very fond of him.

smi962

First Grade
Definitely revolutionised food shows, there wasnt this focus on place and culture before his came along