What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: ASADA and Drugs in NRL

strider

Post Whore
Yeah GWS seems like a bit of a ridiculous concept to me

Tho a mate from school is a fan cos his kids got into it as the GWS players visit their school. This friend was a league fan at school, turned into a union fan after school, now a aussie rules fan. I'm tipping football in the coming years, already done the rest.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
That's a good question.
Could it be the North Korea-like propaganda from the AFL that get's people off-side?

Suity
Pretty much, that and how much it's forced down our throats. Never heard much of the AFL nor did I care about it. But the amount of it we hear about in the media, I've thoroughly enjoyed the big bash but every game we are subjected to AFL talk non stop. Every catch and its
a mark and the constant mention of it annoys me no end. Same on the cricket with channel 9, guys like Brayshaw and Warne are absolutely painful.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yeah GWS seems like a bit of a ridiculous concept to me

Tho a mate from school is a fan cos his kids got into it as the GWS players visit their school. This friend was a league fan at school, turned into a union fan after school, now a aussie rules fan. I'm tipping football in the coming years, already done the rest.
Izzy Folau your mate???

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Speaking for myself only, maybe it's because the behaviour of the AFL has nothing to do with my enjoyment of rugby league, or life in general. And it buggers why you chaps let them bother you so much....but to each their own I guess. And I've never been a critic of Dave Smith either, I thought he was a great pick for the job and carried out his duties pretty well.

Sums up my views as well.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

That's right. Not really.

However feel free to get all outraged "Harold Bishop" style and turn it into a rant about the AFL when the original query and my respond was much broader than that.

Your AFL ranting is more mincy than the minciest mincer in the village of Mincecastle.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
That's right. Not really.

However feel free to get all outraged "Harold Bishop" style and turn it into a rant about the AFL when the original query and my respond was much broader than that.

Your AFL ranting is more mincy than the minciest mincer in the village of Mincecastle.
For a bloke that doesn't seem worried you sure are posting a lot about my mincing.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Thanks gents.

By the way Harold - let's be very clear.

1. I did say that I am largely indifferent towards the AFL.

2. I didn't say that I am largely indifferent towards someone spending 95% of their time barking at the clouds about some stupid non existent AFL conspiracy theories.

Last edited: