What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Association Football

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I hope none of the Sydney FC players got caught. Think how much coke they'd have snorted after winning the double! Imagine the quality of conversation they're having!

phantom eel

First Grade
They're probably smart enough to do it behind closed doors, in a hotel room around the corner from whatever club they're heading to.

#WSWderp

Suitman

Post Whore
Can't wait to see the pre match Liverpool vs ESFC stuff.
The Rendition of "You'll Never Walk Alone" will be spine tingling.

Go the Socceroos! f**king give it to Phart and his anti-Australian bullshit!

Surely everyone's got a soft spot for the Saudis? I mean, what a hoot of a country. Get 20 of your nationals to fly some planes into the twin towers and watch the West blow up your arch enemies in response?

Suitman

Post Whore
Go the Socceroos! f**king give it to Phart and his anti-Australian bullshit!

Forget Phart. Waste of space not even worth mentioning.

Extremely important match tonight.
If we can't win this game in what is a must win match, well, maybe we don't deserve to be there anyway.
I'm quietly confident, but the Saudi's are here for a draw.
No doubt, at some stage, I'll be throwing shit at the tv due to their fricking girly time wasting tactics.

84 Baby

Referee
Forget Phart. Waste of space not even worth mentioning.

Extremely important match tonight.
If we can't win this game in what is a must win match, well, maybe we don't deserve to be there anyway.
I'm quietly confident, but the Saudi's are here for a draw.
No doubt, at some stage, I'll be throwing shit at the tv due to their fricking girly time wasting tactics.
I don't think they're necessarily here for a draw but they'll be playing full on counter attack and yes lots of time wasting and diving and dirty tactics. If they score then I reckon that'll be them guaranteed qualification. Corners and getting into their box with ball at our feet will be how we win. Assuming refs aren't blind

Eelementary

Post Whore
I've no confidence in the Socceroos, tbh.

We couldn't even beat Thailand - I know they were grieving the loss of their beloved king, but the gulf in class should have been too big for Thalamd to overcome.

I hope the Roos pull their fingers out tonight.

Latest posts