What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Association Football

Suitman

Post Whore
Not a win, but a f**king brilliant performance tonight.
Brilliant for us. We shamed the Danes. We so dominated them
It's such a pity we don't have a true striker.

France took us lightly. So did Denmark.
I'll bet Peru won't.

Gronk

Staff member
Croatia thrashed Messi’s mob 3 blot.

Whata howler by the GK

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
Good one Phart

Are you saying thst I’m being negative?

I think we lost that match last night bc of our negative play in the first half. We shifted the ball around in our own 3rd and the Danes were swooping on poor possession which resulted in scoring opportunities and that first goal.

It wasnt until we jagged the penalty (which I thought was a penalty every day of the week, the twitter-verse not so much) then we started playing in the middle third and shut the Danes down. From there we had opportunities but merkins like Cruze try hard but just can’t finish.

Really the only player who looked capable was Arzani.

With the Peru game needing a result, the coach will need to pull the trigger on attack earlier. Not sure why they are not using Cahill but maybe the end to end fast game does not suit him ?

84 Baby

Referee
Are you saying thst I’m being negative?

I think we lost that match last night bc of our negative play in the first half. We shifted the ball around in our own 3rd and the Danes were swooping on poor possession which resulted in scoring opportunities and that first goal.

It wasnt until we jagged the penalty (which I thought was a penalty every day of the week, the twitter-verse not so much) then we started playing in the middle third and shut the Danes down. From there we had opportunities but merkins like Cruze try hard but just can’t finish.

Really the only player who looked capable was Arzani.

With the Peru game needing a result, the coach will need to pull the trigger on attack earlier. Not sure why they are not using Cahill but maybe the end to end fast game does not suit him ?
I was joking. Next you’ll comment on how few a-league players there are in squad

Latest posts