What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Association Football

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I can understand not wanting to see it a second time but there is such a thing as morbid curiosity. It's certainly not like watching it propagates a market. I also don't think the streets of Riyadh or Jeddah are a safe or appropriate place for a protest.

Happy MEel

First Grade
I can understand not wanting to see it a second time but there is such a thing as morbid curiosity. It's certainly not like watching it propagates a market. I also don't think the streets of Riyadh or Jeddah are a safe or appropriate place for a protest.
Who said anything about protesting? They certainly weren't forced to watch it. There's morbid curiosity but I'd say that would have been satisfied after the first execution. I only posted as I have zero sympathy for them, which is what the article seemed to be suggesting.

Gronk

Staff member
Doh !

CtYoOhLW8AAvKfQ.jpg

hybrideel

Bench
how long for? I've had this page open for 20 minutes now on chrome and edge. It doesn't happen for all the tweets but maybe about 50% of them