What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT-Bears

Stake Removed

First Grade
Always had a soft sport for the Bears, might have something to do a VW not far away from where i lived as a kid was decked out in bears colors with the bear logo on the door.

They never give up getting back into the comp now with Perth, would be great to see them back in 2021 or 2022, to celebrate 100 years since they won, they were another team screwed over the by the governing body for sure.

It was hard to hate the bears espically as they hated the Eagles, and the ground at North Sydney with cricket pitch in middle rock hard when no rain mud heap when rained.

Our record winning score at one time was against the Bears, just a shame they had to go

carcharias

Immortal
Yeah well
f**k the
Bears
Dragons
Sea eagles
Broncos
Storm
Raiders
Dogs
Cowboys
Eels
Roosters
Panthers
Titans
Rabbits
Warriors
Knights
Perth
Queensland
And anyone I missed

That f**k head florimo wanted us gone and he made it no secret.

He can lick the unwiped anoooos of defeat

Long live the sharks!

I think it was a shame that the Bears relocation to the Central Coast didn't happen, the area is and always has been a genuine league strong hold,

fizman

Bench
I liked the Bears as well because they typically used to flog Brisbane.

What I don't like is the way they are flogging their brand all over the country - its embarrassing.

The West Coast Bears or Western Bears is ridiculous.

Stake Removed

First Grade

What I don't like is the way they are flogging their brand all over the country - its embarrassing.

Fiz, i think it is a 2 pronged approach, even with the bid regarding Gold Coast, they always say play majority at GC or Perth and 1-2 Central coast or North Sydney, and i really thought when talking GC, they would go to NRL each year saying, we are not drawing there but crowds good at Norths/Central Coast and slowly move more games back to Sydney/Central Coast.
Considering they got booted we all knew marriage with Manly doomed to fail i can see and understand what they are doing, they are desperate for the Bears to return.
It would be interesting if they did manage to get 2-3 games on Central Coast the Roosters might run into some problems as they go there quiet often

Frenzy.

Immortal

^this