What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT- Bryce Cartwright

This player gets worse by the week on big money he continues to fail, dosent even bother putting into tackle, would never want this player at the club.

He makes Arron Woods look good

There are rumours of Woods being moved on. Please tell me we aren't considering him.

It took the Bulldogs what 11 games to see there mistake, i could not see him coming here.

At best he would be 4th best prop at the club, and Uele will be past him soon.

You wonder which club would take him my guess Raiders or Cowboys

For us next year i think most important position to be sorted is our centres, then look where else needs some work

Frenzy.

Immortal
As if we wouldn’t consider Woods on discount deal. Australian and SOO incumbent (at the moment). He’s right up Flanno’s alley.

Besides you all change your tune when players become Sharks

Woods is actually a good prop who doesn’t play bells and whistles, hooks and trick shots so gets branded no good

I’d be happy with him

Marchad

Juniors
As if we wouldn’t consider Woods on discount deal. Australian and SOO incumbent (at the moment). He’s right up Flanno’s alley.

Besides you all change your tune when players become Sharks

Woods is actually a good prop who doesn’t play bells and whistles, hooks and trick shots so gets branded no good

I’d be happy with him
He is a plodder his tombstone will read.

Born a plodder
Played like a plodder
Lived a plodders life
And died like a plodder.
Slowly

Eion

First Grade
Cartwright is the worst defender for his size I have seen in the NRL. Always has been.

Latest posts