What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - Dally M’s

bluefox68

Staff member
Gee - I only watched the last 15 minutes of the show - apparently the CLIMACTIC moments…

Yvonne and Braith needed a couple of drinks to help them relax - so wooden!!!! And the ‘crowd’ was virtually silent - WOW!!!

Then they get some old geriatric to present the trophies.

GIVE ME STRENGTH!!!!

bluefox68

Staff member
Look at the NFL and the NBA - the Yanks might be arrogant fools, but at least they put on a show…!!!

Well Finucane did not a bad job . He is talented ... But could a professional musician have done better ? Would Tina turner , been better ? Any number of professional Musos that are Sharks fans /NRL fans ??I was surprised they didnt announce winner of the chook raffle after.

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
Have I blown my money again?

I had a lobster on that smokey from the Cows. The director of all operations, the number 7.

I suppose 'they' are right ..... You lose more than you win.

((( I didn't even know the shitshow was on last night )))

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Well Finucane did not a bad job . He is talented ... But could a professional musician have done better ? Would Tina turner , been better ? Any number of professional Musos that are Sharks fans /NRL fans ??I was surprised they didnt announce winner of the chook raffle after.
Professional musicians.....lol

Prey on the young they do.

On the Dally Ms

It is one in form formidable side.