What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Dead hard rockers week

When bands from the 90’s start having dudes dying from old age I’ll be getting really worried
We had 3 from our scene go in a short period of time a little while back. It was not a pleasant time but it is kinda nice now to listen to the songs they helped create

Quigs

Immortal
Oh Noooo.... Perry Como is dead??!!

Yeah its true Battered.

I heard about it the other day in the Home and heard it again the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that. .... and the day ..........

As soon as they put on the regular as clockwork music tape at 9.15am and at 9.22am we hear "catch a falling star and put it in your pocket" ..... well ...... you can back it in that I am told, "He's dead you know" "Perry's dead you know." "Perry Who?"

Charles Manson
Tried to write songs for the Beach Boys

That claim is open for debate. Manson reckons Dennis Wilson ripped off some of his songs, like "Never Learn Not to Love" from the Friends album.

I remember seeing a couple of Charles Manson bootleg albums in Phantom and Waterfront Records back in the 80s, wondering whether anyone is familiar with them and whether they were any good.

and country singer songwriter Mel Tillis died a few days ago. Don't know much about him, except that he wrote an early Kenny Rogers hit Ruby Don't take your love to town.

Quigs

Immortal
The best thing I liked about the Partridge Family was the sketch that 'MAD' magazine did on them when the show was in its prime.

They were called the Putrid Family.

Quigs

Immortal
OOPS and this isn't his Dad
4742564-16x9-large.jpg

Latest posts