What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Dead hard rockers week

Quigs

Immortal
Here is one for all youse drug-pharqued musoes in this joint. Did I ever happen to tell youse that I am a bit of an artiestsss, you know brush on canvas.

I've just finished this one, Ive called it Blues Legends.

Mr Hookers drinks are lined up on the Bar.

blues-legends-JQ1000.jpg

I dropped acid at the first big day out and went to see the beasts in the hordern.
One of the scariest things I’ve ever witnessed.
Feel like some flashbacks????
This vid is a mixture of two concerts either side of that BDO. December 91 and April 92, both at the Phoenician Club (another great lost venue). I was at the first one.
It is f**king awesome .

Last edited:

carcharias

Immortal
Paul grey
Wa wa ne

The singer with the keytar

Shit ey
Saw him on spicks and specks and he took the piss out of himself like a boss.
Seemed like a good dude.

SadShark

Bench
Paul grey
Wa wa ne

The singer with the keytar

Shit ey
Saw him on spicks and specks and he took the piss out of himself like a boss.
Seemed like a good dude.
Saw them @ Rooty Hill RSL in 2008. They (along with Pseudo Echo) we’re supporting Go West.

Surprisingly, all 3-bands were fair f**king pumpin’ on the night. Hell muso’s. Gray was ripping on the key guitar.

carcharias

Immortal
Saw them @ Rooty Hill RSL in 2008. They (along with Pseudo Echo) we’re supporting Go West.

Surprisingly, all 3-bands were fair f**king pumpin’ on the night. Hell muso’s. Gray was ripping on the key guitar.
He played the solo from one of his songs on spicks and specks and ripped
Pissing himself laughing whilst ripping too.

Latest posts