What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Dead hard rockers week

This thread is way too long....
A second becomes a minute as
A minute becomes an hour as
An hour becomes a day as
A day becomes a week as
A week becomes a month as
A month becomes a year as
A year becomes a decade as
A decade becomes a century as
A century becomes a millennium and
Rock 'n' Roll will never die!!

Quigs

Immortal
I heard on a news report that he didn't want any of his kids near him as he was about to fall off the perch.

Imagine trying to look after that pack.

Harry M Miller, celebrity agent and theatrical producer, dies aged 84. I think this belongs here because Harry was responsible for getting the first productions of HAIR and Jesus Christ Superstar going in Sydney. He also brought out a lot of good overseas touring acts in the 70s, incl Joe Cockcer's first tour, the one where he got deported for having some minuscule amount of grass.

Australian impresario and celebrity wrangler Harry M Miller has died in Sydney, aged 84.
During his 50 years in the business, Miller boosted the careers of people including Alan Jones, Deborah Hutton, Maggie Tabberer and Marcia Hines.

He also worked with Lindy Chamberlain-Creighton, Gai Waterhouse and Thredbo landslide survivor Stuart Diver.
Miller had been battling dementia since 2011.
In a statement, his family said he "died peacefully" yesterday in Sydney.
His family called him "a visionary agent and theatrical producer".
"By his side were his long-term partner Simmone Logue, daughters Justine, Brook and Lauren, and their mother Wendy," they said.
Miller's family has asked people to make donations to Dementia Australia and the Salvation Army in lieu of flowers.

He and his veterinarian wife also had a cattle stud farm at Manilla near where my family lived. They did some pioneering work in artificial insemination.and were biggest thing to happen to the district at the time.---Remarkable man .RIP

carcharias

Immortal
There was a couple that didn’t get a mention
Richard swift- all round multi muso- gun for hire played bass with the black keys on tour - 41

Steve Soto- guitarist from US punk band Agent Orange . Also in the adolescents.

Last edited:
There was a couple that didn’t get a mention
Richard swift- all round multi must -gun for hire played bass with the black keys on tour - 41

Steve Soto- guitarist from US punk band Agent Orange . Also in the adolescents.
I really liked Agent Orange when I was a kid.
I think they played Casbah Inn in the 90's too

carcharias

Immortal
I really liked Agent Orange when I was a kid.
I think they played Casbah Inn in the 90's too

I think you might be right
You know that song at the start of the shark cast?
Rocks - sharkies tribute
I used to work with Pete the bass player
He gave me a heap of mixed tapes and they were on it.
I wish I still had those tapes.

I remember seeing a thing on 60 minutes and agent orange were on it.
It had them rehearsing in a lounge room.
Also had footage of the Four skins playing in a little pub in the UK.
No idea what the story was about.

Quigs

Immortal
We need a little bit of .... R...E...S...P...E...C...T.

The Queen of Souls family is gathering around the 78 year olds bedside to say their last farewells.

It is being reported that Arethas time is up.

Latest posts