What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT Emu Park ....Quigs

Quigs

Immortal
Where did you watch the game Knows?
From what he said on FB ...

Silly dickhead stuffed up his 'dish' settings and couldn't get reception, ended up listening to it on His Master Voice Wireless.

He was somewhere north of the boundaries of The Park on his way to Mackay.

sharknows

Bench
Yeah I wasn't a happy camper when I couldn't get satellite signal & to compound it all Telstra reception was so weak I couldn't even get NRL app to stream. Good ol' ABC radio. Maybe I won't watch any more games just listen!

sharknows

Bench
Do you mean NRL app? If you're a Telstra customer it's totally free & no download charge. But you need good 4G for it to stream properly. Where I was I only had 3G wit 1 or 2 bars.

Quigs

Immortal
Don't git me wrong here. I am glad that Horn won the fight but over time I have lost interest in Boxing. I was a bloke that prided himself on being able to name every aussie title holder zonks ago. I have books on boxing, autobiographies in my lil collection.

I think my loss of interested started back in the Aussie Joe Bugner comeback, then comeback days followed by that bloke whose name I won't even associate with boxing. The worlds greatest boxer.

I had the opportunity to go down the local and watch the fight but couldn't be bothered. Wasn't that interested at all.

But I'll tell youse what, that win by Horn over Manny yesterday is big nooze. I went to bed early last night and was lying in the sack listening to the News wireless channel. The BBC was on and they gave it a big wrap and went right into all the details and history of Horn.

Then during the night I did the usual get up early to have a piss (about 3am-ish) and couldn't get back to sleep so I ventured to the keyboard to do some jobs. I had the News 24 channel streaming and the Aljazeera News came on. Right at the start of that news it had the fight result as the highlight intro to the up coming Sports News. A Big wrap of it in the actual sports section.

Madsharkie

First Grade
Do you mean NRL app? If you're a Telstra customer it's totally free & no download charge. But you need good 4G for it to stream properly. Where I was I only had 3G wit 1 or 2 bars.
Nah mate. Ended up watching it on that on my iPhone, but normally have a site that's great.