What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT hey sullyfan

Nuffs

Bench
post up the pics from cosmo!

you know the pics

the ones where birdy, saleh and sully are posing in the nude

:lol:

birds answers to their questions are even better

Most Romantic thing ever done: "took a girl for a picnic dinner on the beach then went skinny dipping"

What would you do with a girl with only $40: "pizza hut all you can eat can't be beaten!"

describe your perfect sunday morning: "getting all erotic with my girlfriend and then back to sleep with huggies"

:lol: :lol:

wittyfan

Referee
:lol: I got my copy last Monday. :) Pics of the boys are in the "league's sexiest man (in the newspaper)" thread in the Firkin Fun Bar.

Sully's idea of a romantic evening is a free movie followed by a visit to a $15 bistro. I'd expect more from him! :lol: :lol: :lol: Birdy though seems quite the nudist. :lol: :shock:

carcharias

Immortal
My girl went on a date with big Gordie years ago when he was a Dragon , and he took her to the movies and tried a similar stunt , the don't you know who I am thing.
Needless to say that I get good mileage out of ribbing her about going on a date with a footy player. She did the smoke bomb decoy trick in a pub after the movie and never saw him again.

Surely

Post Whore
I like your avatar ... whats bush saying .. " is that a big turd in Riddels shower"