What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - HOW OLD ARE YOU?

bluefox1968

Juniors
Wow - thanks for your responses - I didn't expect this many serious responses to this one!

So, it looks like most of us 'regulars' are between 35-50 - with quite a few being 47-48 - we 'grew up' with the Sharks!

Quigs

Immortal
I am off to the communal meal room as soon as the nurse gives me my tablets and gets my zimmer frame for me. One of the bloody carers left it in the corridoor.

I'm a 59er, making me 57. Been following the Sharks since 1970. Being that age I remember the Beatles touring Australia andJimi Hendrix dying, and I also got wet at the 73 grand final, without any KB.

Quigs

Immortal
Notice how Quigs is ignoring the question. Must be a bit vain the old Quigs. :)

I have encouraged youse to use your noggins. Was a dozen at the first game and of legal drinking age in 73. Crikey even stoopid Soup might have a chance or working that out.

shaggs

Coach
So quigs was 12 in 67, which makes him either a 1954 or 1955.
So I'm gonna say you are 60. Same as my old man. Who iteckon you are a good chance of knowing from Gymea l.

Quigs

Immortal
Same age as the Sharks and about as successful as the Kaarrnnts too!

Its a thing only the Sharks could dream up type of a question. So you are 50 right? Are you celebrating your 50th birthday this year or are you celebrating your 50th birthday during your 51st year.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Its a thing only the Sharks could dream up type of a question. So you are 50 right? Are you celebrating your 50th birthday this year or are you celebrating your 50th birthday during your 51st year.
Nah Quigs....67 vintage so 50 next year like the sharks

Quigs

Immortal
Nah Quigs....67 vintage so 50 next year like the sharks

Count off the Shark year/seasons for me. I am pretty sure that the Pennies joined the comp the same year as us and they are currently celebrating their 50th year this season.

COlyn-gUEAAtqC4.jpg

Anyhow click em off. I sort of provided a fact sheet for ease of count and I am positive that this is 2016.

50yrs.jpg

But what do youse expect from 'me' Sharkies. We have as our No1 supporter a parasite imbecile farkwit of a treasurer so they are probably using his figures.

Latest posts