What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - HOW OLD ARE YOU?

Frenzy.

Immortal
Its a thing only the Sharks could dream up type of a question. So you are 50 right? Are you celebrating your 50th birthday this year or are you celebrating your 50th birthday during your 51st year.

Im with you Quigs. Even made a thread about it, or a post, earlier this year.

2016 is the Sharks 50th year. No doubt. Simple counting. Why they chose to celebrate in the 51st year is just plain dumb.

Quigs

Immortal
They did it because all you really need to ask yourself this one simple question, "If there was one club in the NRL that could possibly stuff up their 50th anniversery season, what club would that be?"

Answer is easy. Cronullafied.

Watch next year during our 51st season as all the other clubs line up to ridicule us.

I'll post it again for the dumb karmichaels. Count the years/seasons on your fingers if you like. Start your first finger as 1=1967 . By the time you get to the end of five sweeps you get 50 = 2016.
Unless you are Dasoup you will see that your count will come to 50. That's Five O. If you do the count using Dasoups fingers and thumbs it might be a bit harder. You'd do it four times plus another two fingers.

50yrs.jpg

taipan

Referee
Too flipping old I'll leave it at that,I won't see 45 again.
I tell you what we win the G/F and you can take 30 years off my life.The Shire won't be big enough for me.