What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT- Karmichael Hunt

TruSaint

Referee
Yeah this time it was the Police. Doing their job.

Point still stands, cocaine, that is really the problem?

And why does NRL ban players never in "Possesion" I presume Mr Hunt 9 kilos.

Mate I am trying to see your point, but failing.

I think you are suggesting, ( correct me if wrong ), that the underlined above is not a real issue ? Or that there are more pressing issues with sportsman ?

I dont know. All i know is that the facts as they stand is he was caught with an illegal substance. As to where that substance stands in the scheme of things Im unsure changes the predicament he is in.

Drag Queen

Bench
Mate I am trying to see your point, but failing.

I think you are suggesting, ( correct me if wrong ), that the underlined above is not a real issue ? Or that there are more pressing issues with sportsman ?

I dont know. All i know is that the facts as they stand is he was caught with an illegal substance. As to where that substance stands in the scheme of things Im unsure changes the predicament he is in.
Either am I tbh. Not a good look either way.

Well give him 54 years.

FTR I do not do coke, bloke shows up to work, does his job, can have a line at a social do, would have to have some in his pocket.

Sorry rant over.
There is no room for drugs in sport full stop.
No excuse, no rationalization ZERO tolerance.
Simple reason is that youngsters look up to their sporting heroes and copy what they do.
The rest of your comparisons are totally irrelevant.
Doing the occasional line is NOT OK.
Wake up to yourself.

Dragon for life

Juniors
There is no room for drugs in sport full stop.
No excuse, no rationalization ZERO tolerance.
Simple reason is that youngsters look up to their sporting heroes and copy what they do.
The rest of your comparisons are totally irrelevant.
Doing the occasional line is NOT OK.
Wake up to yourself.
The reason they are doing cocain is that it won’t be picked up in testing unless you have just taken it. It is in and out of your system very quickly. I think that this problem is bigger than we think, across lots of profession, their just not stupid enough to get caught on the street with it in their possession. Idiot!!

Crush

Coach
The reason they are doing cocain is that it won’t be picked up in testing unless you have just taken it. It is in and out of your system very quickly. I think that this problem is bigger than we think, across lots of profession, their just not stupid enough to get caught on the street with it in their possession. Idiot!!
Young people do recreational drugs, thats a fact. But these young guys are getting paid hundreds of thousands of dollars a year and all they have to do is play footy and not do drugs or they risk losing it all. People like Ben Barba and Karmichael Hunt truly are idiots. Guys would kill to have their ability and position yet they throw it all away on partying. They will surely have massive regrets later in life....

Crush

Coach
It's like drink driving for the everyday person. We are told not to drink and drive so we don't because we can see the ramifications it would have on ours and potentially other's lives. So we don't do it. But some still do because they are idiots. Those people are the Ben Barba and Karmichael Hunts of the world.

Drag Queen

Bench
No probs OKB the forum standards are obviously a lot higher than the current Dragons coaching standards!
Ok, I've been advised that my post on K. Hunt was not up to the forum standards, so, if l upset anyone, that was not my intention so please accept my apologies.
OKB1
Too funny. Join the club OKB. I had a couple of messages pulled from a different subject. I personally didn't take offence to anything you posted on this subject matter. We don't want to upset the mods though. It didn't even occur to me to apologise.

Last edited:

Latest posts