What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT Margaret Court Arena hypocrites

Generalzod

Immortal
When I cancelled my subs, they tried by mail the usual we have respected columnists ..........P FizSimons.As soon as they mentioned that nimrod's name,I knew I'd made the right decision.I cancelled Saturday and Sunday Heralds a few year's back.The Sun Herald is as thin as a politician's honesty.
They wanted me so badly to stay they even offered it for half price for 6 months just told them forget it, this Margaret court was the final straw with me....

So only breeding men and women who are married?
Not breeding man and women who arent married?
So a gay man has a baby with a lesbian woman by a turkey baster, they go get the paperwork done to say they're married and everything is sweet in your books then?
not my books. What im saying is, that if the marriage thing is such a big thing, then the gays will be very very very willing to forego any taxation advantages etc, taht were formulated for traditional families.
With that out of the way, the politicians should find it very easy to legalise it.
Forego away gays. Get it done

Inferno

Coach
Happy for her to express her view, and happy for others to savage her for her bigoted views.

not my books. What im saying is, that if the marriage thing is such a big thing, then the gays will be very very very willing to forego any taxation advantages etc, taht were formulated for traditional families.
With that out of the way, the politicians should find it very easy to legalise it.
Forego away gays. Get it done
Gays want to be treated like other human beings, equal, and marry the person they love.
You are making out that the only reason they are doing it is for tax purposes, and so in your format, without the tax breaks, they can be equal but not as equal as others.
In fact in your words you said "breeding marriages of men & women.The tax advantages & schemes available to them, should not be made availableto gays."

So unmarried men and women who breed are not considered equals either?
And why not a gay man and lesbian get married and have children cannot get the tax breaks? They fall into your category of married men and women who breed.
Or does that mean only certain types of married men and women who breed qualify.

Or are trying to say only "traditional" marriages comply to your proposed format?

Very interesting if so because you do realise the government recognises defacto relationships that breed in certain tax incentives.

Last edited:
ha , NONE of it is my legislation. None of its my problem, & I have no enthusiasm for it getting legalised. In my opinion, its just another thing the silent majority get brow beaten with.
So, again, what im saying, if they want it done, remove the barriers.
Big deal making man once told me , "do deal, or you will get 50% of nothing" "Much better get something"

ha , NONE of it is my legislation. None of its my problem, & I have no enthusiasm for it getting legalised. In my opinion, its just another thing the silent majority get brow beaten with.
So, again, what im saying, if they want it done, remove the barriers.
Big deal making man once told me , "do deal, or you will get 50% of nothing" "Much better get something"
Look mate you and i have a lot of history. I dont agree with a lot of the things you say but i do respect that you say what you believe. You are VERY FAR FROM SILENT, but at least you are truthful to yourself.

You can talk of big dealing men and tax plans etc but that all evolves around business and money.
Not all of us think that way.

I'm going to be truthful here as i have a number of gay friends. Guess what, the majority of them don't really care about being married as they just go on with their lives as if they already are. Exactly the same as my defacto friends, they call each other husband and wife.
My beef here has been about segregation, I'm just not cool with that.

I will also add this weird morsel.
If the last census trend & sample polls are anything to go by, in 20 years , nobody will GAFF about marriage of any kind.
Australians are losing their religion at approx 9% between census & 10% per capita decrease in marriages.

Eion

First Grade
It matters naught to me if gays get married, as it matters naught to me if a man and woman down the road get married. Could not give a rats. If someone bothers asking me to vote on it, it's a Yes from me.

Latest posts