What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT Margaret Court Arena hypocrites

Sure, Australia is far from alone in this world as being a fine bastion of 'principled prejudice' vis-a-vis same sex relationships. I don't think we should be congratulating ourselves too heartily for merely being less of a merkin than some bullshit bigoted religious wack-job. Which brings us back nicely to Margaret Court again.

coolumsharkie

Referee
When I say ban all religions, I mean ban them from having anything to do with society outside of going to church. No schools, t.v advertising, billboards, functions, picnics in the park with hidden agendas. Nothing nudda, nup.

f**k em all off. I'm not the crazy one that believes in a sky daddy, yet they all look at me like I am crazy. Strange world.

Quigs

Immortal
Geeeze I am really looking forward to this forums offseason.

If the mid season form is something to go by then we are going to have a real bumper Oct to Feb 2018.

Can we trade a few forum players mid season?

I'd approach their managers but I think most of us handle ourselves.