What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT-Mr Potato Heads Border Farce ABC program tonight has a big catch

Quigs

Immortal
Mr Potato Head Minister Dutton's "Kepping Orstralya Safe" Episode 6 on tonight. 8.30pm on your ABC

Documentary/Factual 58 mins Former Olympian Damian Keogh is caught with cocaine during a police operation; we visit inmates at Long Bay Jail; a case ....

Believe it or not it is advertised in the current TV Week as .... now get this .....

"NRL SHARKS CHAIRMAN DAMIAN KEOGH is caught with cocaine during a police operation"

----------------------------------------------------

Now wouldn't you think our bestus everesttus #1 Supporter Scroate Morriscum would of or should of got a tip off from Mr Potato Head Dutton and had a whisper in DK's ear before the police operation.

Anyhow I hate the keent Dutton the two faced lying grub and our Scotty, so I won't be watching it.

The kents the lot of them. And I blame all the muzz-a-lum boat people terrorists for slipping the bag to Damian.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Exactly, I vote Independent. At least it's someone local that can appear to make things happen, also if everyone does it then the other c#nts are forced to change tack. The merrygoround of LNP (PON) and Labor are just in it for their own Party, not the people. Been a long time since we've had any sort of leadership that represents the working class. f**king disgusting tbh.

carcharias

Immortal
I would struggle to tell who the prime minister is and I definitely don’t know what party is is in.

It’s is so f**king boring.
Bunch of merkins that can’t play sport all arguing with each other.

coolumsharkie

Referee
I would struggle to tell who the prime minister is and I definitely don’t know what party is is in.

It’s is so f**king boring.
Bunch of merkins that can’t play sport all arguing with each other.

I agree but for the amount of apathy amongst our generation, we have been getting screwed bit by bit where we are now heading towards dictatorship style politics.

They'll get it. They'll get it ALL from you sooner or later. 'Cause they OWN this f'in place. It's a Big Club... and YOU ain't in it!" - George Carlin.

Quigs

Immortal
f**k all the Tories..... !!!!! And that means you Scroate Morris-scum.
"oh you can't scare me I'm stinkin' to the Union, stickin' to the Union, stickin to the Union"
"oh you can't scare me I'm Stickin to the Union till the day I die"