What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Paul Green’s loyalty is killing the Cowboys

bluefox68

Staff member
It worries me a bit that Flanno seems to be indicating that Gal and Lewis can play on as long as they want...

Does that mean we lose Nikora and Kennedy and Katoa...?

If we re-sign old players running on old legs, it needs to be on a lot less money, and they need to be willing to play less minutes, even off the bench, otherwise we lose our young guns...

Surely

Post Whore
I see the f**ker Kent is happy for him to keep playing until his court case.

Contrast that with Fifita is a grub and must be suspended, despite committing no crime.

I see the f**ker Kent is happy for him to keep playing until his court case.

Contrast that with Fifita is a grub and must be suspended, despite committing no crime.

I for one am hoping Fifita hits the front of the Dally M’s very soon. Will make quite a few at the start of the season (like James Hooper) look like total fools with the comment “he’s not even in the best 6 props for NSW....” It will really burn quite a few people and I love it.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Crikey when I was a youngun down there we'd piss it up in the shire till they closed and then venture off to the part of the city just to the west / north west of the eastern suburbs. The lights of the big city attracted us like moths to a flame.

I seem to recall a similar path. Used to drive in too. Pithed as a phart