What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Pies, burgers and hangover talk

SirShire

First Grade
They do an unreal bacon and egg roll SS. But everything is good there and it si is pretty healthy too.

cheese

Bench
Remember widgies(sp)?

Now that place was the f**king bomb. 2 buck bacon and egg rolls that could make a grown man cry, and im getting a semi just thinking about the burgers. They were A1, so crisp and fresh......man i miss that place, it put pauls to shame

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Big Chiefs, when in Cooly or Burleigh.

$8 for a Ham,Chicken or steak Burger with massive chips & drink.
Cooked in minutes.
You look like you are about 6 months when your finished.

cheese

Bench
It used to be next to/behind the old cronulla surf design shop, opposite south cronulla. It was in that seedy laneway that has now been yuppified.

It closed in about 95 i think, maybe 96. But f**k .....that place was breakfast lunch and tea for me for while. Their trademark was flat bread rolls. ooooh yeeea !

carcharias

Immortal
No??!
Tell me more! Where etc
Was it down at the south cronulla beach end of that arcade that goes down past emerald and the tattoo shop?
As for you guys sleeping through Saturdays well you will grow out of it.
I love waking up fairly fresh on a Sat morn and going for the early .
Then hitting the pub early Sat arvo , and really going for it until about 9pm .Then its lights out for me with some form of dodgy take away food in front of the tele.
This method is guaranteed to fail in the lady stakes though...unless you can pull chicks in broad daylight.
But that doesn't matter for me because I won the girlfriend lotto a couple of years back.

Latest posts