What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ot- qantas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surely

Post Whore
I've dropped two staff shifts a week to cover the increase in just my power bill.

Waters now up to $7200 per year, yeah apparently water treatment produces a lot of emissions and uses a lot of power, so a couple more may have to go.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I've dropped two staff shifts a week to cover the increase in just my power bill.

Waters now up to $7200 per year, yeah apparently water treatment produces a lot of emissions and uses a lot of power, so a couple more may have to go.
Ask your staff how they Vote Surely. Then decide who gets flicked.

Quigs

Immortal

What was the water bill before Surely..

Same with your power - before and after. And how munch is down to gouging as compared to carbon.

Honest answer would be appreciated. So does Fatty O'Barrell charge you for the water???

fizman

Bench
There are only 16 more posts available before this thread automatically closes so I believe, so make them good ones.

Windy70

Juniors
The crap we put up with in Vanuatu is far less complicated then the shit going on in the developed world. I'm staying here. Drinking beer on the beach.

fizman

Bench
Don't do Facebook anymore, it all went south when my Wife, Girlfriend and Mistress became friends.

fizman

Bench
If the end of this thread is near I would like to dedicate it to a political hero of mine - the Late Stan Zemanek.

Quigs

Immortal
abbott-13.jpg

Quigs

Immortal
The 150 Queensland Senior Police... (very close to home --->) the 100 nurses that are about to be made redundant at the Rockhampton Base Hospital.

Arrhhhh Can't Dos the man

Surely

Post Whore
What was the water bill before Surely..

Same with your power - before and after. And how munch is down to gouging as compared to carbon.

Honest answer would be appreciated. So does Fatty O'Barrell charge you for the water???

I'll have to wait till I get the QuickBooks hard drive from the war office.

But eofy 2011 power was just over 31k

This year its going to come in a bit over 50k

Status
Not open for further replies.