What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ot- rabbits vs broncs

snout

First Grade
Rabbits better start well, because tonight will be #penaltybroncos all night long
3rd try off forward pass- ref right in line.

Korbin sims interference on a chaser was twice as bad as fekis at suncorp...for no penalty.

Maroon coloured glasses

snout

First Grade
Ruan sims is the female equivalent of ray Hadley.

Doesn't have the head the body the voice or the football intellect for tv.

shadowboxer

First Grade
My crazy ass father always has had the Fox Mulder opinion for years that for the NRL NEEDED a qld team in the finals -
Me - dad have another beer.
2018 watching donkeys most weeks - the old man should never have been doubted.
How Sims wasn’t binned for that foul In goal proved it and until the NRL have the balls the take on those power brokers north and south of the nsw border, the game will forever be a sham.

snout

First Grade
Fatty is onto it.
Kept spotlighting in our game at suncorp.
Was blowing up deluxe about sims saying ref should be binned.

Quigs

Immortal
Stuff the wabbits. I was so hoping that they'd give the Donks a touch up but alas not to be.

It could of been another great week north of the Tweed but Souffs sucked.

Bastards.

coolumsharkie

Referee
It's better for or top 4 aspirations at least. Best game I've seen the Broncos play this year, Souffs are a tight unit.

Jimmy O

Juniors
38 points, souths look like they should be a spoon contender in this game! Broncos played well in patches, but Souths were frazzled. Cut them down in the middle and they are lost.

Quigs

Immortal
I had the volume on Hadley mute. So I don't even know if it was commented on, but geeze Big Sam looked like he was playing seriously busted.

Did the talkin' idiots mention it at all.

Souffs copped some serious injuries in the game. I wonder how Reynolds will bounce back. Souffs lost the plot that season he was ruled out right near the big end. He is a very important part of the wabbits. They won't go anywhere without him.