What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: The official "Put Sh!t on Ricky HERE" thread

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Raiders had far less big game experience than the Raiders. Just for NRL finals matches the Raiders only have 16 games experience between them (Hodgson and Whitehead would have some from the ESL) while the Sharks have played over 100 NRL finals combined.

BoneyBlake17

Juniors
The Raiders and the Panthers are a good antidote to the other boring teams remaining.

Would be happy to see either team do really well.

Yeah its a shame canberra lost last week as i was hoping canberra penrith avoided playing each other for as long as possible. Hopefully whoever wins can beat the storm the following week

Sean7

Juniors
Sharks and Cowboys play good footy too. It's just Brisbane and Melbourne that are boring.
I actually think Melbourne are good to watch. They are so impressively well drilled and disciplined. I don't think it's boring watching that sort of quality football. Obviously different to Canberra and Penrith, but good to watch all the same.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Sean is right. The Storm are amazingly well drilled and if I was a coach it is the sort of football I would try and have my team play.

However, it is incredibly monotonous and sucks the life out of any game that they are involved with.

So, in closing Bellamy can suck my balls.