What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - The Record Release You've Been Waiting For All Season

Yeah sorry i couldn't be there last night mate, had a family dinner on. The first band on were mates of mine too.

carcharias

Immortal
Sounds great feej
It really does... I f**kjng love it!!
What is the go
Full album ??

I love that 60's mod type harmonies
A bit like "even".

Really good work man.

Feej

First Grade
Sounds great feej
It really does... I f**kjng love it!!
What is the go
Full album ??

I love that 60's mod type harmonies
A bit like "even".

Really good work man.
Thanks mate. Just a six track mini-lp. Looking at recording a full album later this year, finances permitting. Cost us close to 6k just for what we just released.

Pig Champion

Juniors
We actually looked into vinyl, but it's way too expensive for a small run. We're still thinking *maybe* about a double A side vinyl single. :)
Cheers, I'll keep an eye out. Although I'm mainly a punk fella everything sounds better on vinyl, except maybe James Last and Kamahl.

Feej, Can one buy your mini album at record shops such as Red Eye ?

could not resist the temptation to plug one of my bands, The Reprobates, who play its first gig of the year at the Bankstown Polish Club this Saturday, 6 May.
17968894_1521159141228953_733133164_o.jpg

Feej

First Grade
We're working on physical in stores at the mo'.
You can buy the CD on Bandcamp.

Foz

Bench

Good luck with the record boys but this is the one I've been waiting all year for.