What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: This morning at 12.01am.

McSharkie said:
12:01am this morning reads:
00:01 02.03.04

That's 1234. Thanks Ozwin! :D

Prophetic stuff McSharkie. You've got me reaching for my Nostradamus' quattrains to see if there is any signaficance, but stuffed if I can see any. Then I ran over the neighbour's cat while backing out of the garage and took the time to read the poor beast's entrails (while my wife was screaming at me to get rid of the mangled corpse before the kids saw it). Again, I couldn't see any omens or portent of things to come, although the blood spatters sure made a pretty pattern on the driveway. The cat was black by the way and was called "Lucky".

After catching the 13 bus to work (this at least is true), ducking under a ladder and kicking a bottle of Saxa that must have fallen out of someone's shopping trolley, I though I'd buy myself a Lotto Strike ticket.

You wouldn't believe it, my numbers were 1, 2, 3, 4. Absolutely amazing.

Macca

Coach
:lol: This thread is actually here just to have a go at the Knights forum and Oswin, but it is kinda interesting at the same time.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Prophetic stuff McSharkie. You've got me reaching for my Nostradamus' quattrains to see if there is any signaficance, but stuffed if I can see any. Then I ran over the neighbour's cat while backing out of the garage and took the time to read the poor beast's entrails (while my wife was screaming at me to get rid of the mangled corpse before the kids saw it). Again, I couldn't see any omens or portent of things to come, although the blood spatters sure made a pretty pattern on the driveway. The cat was black by the way and was called "Lucky".

After catching the 13 bus to work (this at least is true), ducking under a ladder and kicking a bottle of Saxa that must have fallen out of someone's shopping trolley, I though I'd buy myself a Lotto Strike ticket.

You wouldn't believe it, my numbers were 1, 2, 3, 4. Absolutely amazing.

Comin outta the woodwork....

coolumsharkie

Referee
er! spose to be a quote......

he he :oops:

Comin outta the woodwork is my comment.......

*watching for lightning to strike* #-o

Doctor

Bench
McSharkie said:
:lol: This thread is actually here just to have a go at the Knights forum and Oswin, but it is kinda interesting at the same time.

Is it having a go at me? Never would have guessed. It seems to me you saw a good topic and decided it was too good to pass up - so you pinched it from the Knights Forum. :shock:

In actual fact, I pinched it from Column 8 in the Sydney Morning Herald.

Anyway, you've got quite a pleasant idea of "having a go" at people over here in Shark land - I might hang around if this is the type of reception you give to people. :lol:

Macca

Coach
I used it to bump up the post total just like you guys do Oswin. Thats what I was having a go at. Don't you see the irony?

Doctor

Bench
You're saying I put it on the Knights forum to boost numbers?
Tut tut tut....accusing me of caring about your competition. [-X

The 00:01 02/03/04 post was Oswin's chance to make a post about nothing, for once. Apparently my posts are too long for some people's liking..... :(

Macca

Coach
It wasn't you I was having a go at Oswin. It was knights in general, but since you are here, you get to be the face of them. You know there are threads in there that are ridiculous, just like this one. Keep replying though, I appreciate it.

Latest posts