What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Transporting a car in Australia - freight

southland

Juniors
Hi all,

Sorry to spam but has anyone used a service like Truckit.net to transport a vehicle in Aus? I'm looking at getting my ute from Townsville to Melbourne and getting quotes ranging from $1690 - $2500.

Anyone done this type of thing or any tips?

Thanks. PM me if easier.

Arnold

Juniors
Hi all,

Sorry to spam but has anyone used a service like Truckit.net to transport a vehicle in Aus? I'm looking at getting my ute from Townsville to Melbourne and getting quotes ranging from $1690 - $2500.

Anyone done this type of thing or any tips?

Thanks. PM me if easier.
Drive it?

Quigs

Immortal
I'll give Dyson a look. Thanks for tips. Mods delete this thread.

Cheers guys.

Mods don't delete this thread. There is a lot of mileage to be made out of this.

It's a ride that I would like to be on and a journey we all could take.

Arnold

Juniors
Greg is flying high a lot of the time. Why do you think he has "admitted himself".

Bullshit.

bluefox1968

Juniors
I just got a Hyundai iMAX (large van) transported from Innisfail (NQ) to Brisbane - $480. Prixcar transport.

I also got 2 other quotes that were just a little more expensive ($500-$550).

The only problem I had was that the car arrived dirty on the outside (rain/mud??). Otherwise, great!

Latest posts