What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Who remembers....

Frenzy.

Immortal
This snorkel. Hint, he was in an iconic Australian cop drama in the 70’s

Name and show.

EC310C68-3FEE-44B7-87C9-6EE32043CB93.jpeg

Quigs is barred because he’s so old he saw Methusela live on the Ark during Noah’s flood

Quigs

Immortal
I remembarh Rahjah, shut up you flamming mongrel from Bellbird.

Never saw Rahjah the greyhound on the fillum but you heard the bark and the old bloke sitting at the Kitchen table would always sing out "Shut Up Yuh Mongrel"

From those halcyon days of aussie TV we now have moron TV where imbeciles like Choc can get star billing on an African Island.

Quigs

Immortal
Quigs is barred because he’s so old he saw Methusela live on the Ark during Noah’s flood

My old mate was the Union Delo on the construction of Noahs big Ark. I stood side by side with him during the long hours on the picket line. The f**kin' scabs tried to cross but we bashed them.

Frenzy.

Immortal
My old mate was the Union Delo on the construction of Noahs big Ark. I stood side by side with him during the long hours on the picket line. The f**kin' scabs tried to cross but we bashed them.

Hahaha

carinashark

First Grade
Judy Farr
My names Mcgooly what’s yours.
I met her and Ruth Cracknell at a dinner , amazing women.

Quigs

Immortal
Farr- can hell Cap'n, sheeze a hottie.

(I got it straight away) ...They don't have good looking shielahs like Mrs Stiller on the idiot box anymore.

Question from the floor without notice: Is it true that Frenz is related to Nancarrow?

hqdefault.jpg

Frenzy.

Immortal
One for anyone but especially Quigs

Actors name, characters name, characters real name (in the show) and show. ‘60s Aussie TV iconic show.

368CC21A-1CA0-4F02-9A5A-B8EE5F15E801.jpeg

Quigs

Immortal
It's Wallaby Bob McMasters at a pre-world championship wrestling training camp.

If you look closely you can see Jack Little and Mario Milano having what appears to be a consensual indecent act. Hang on its me eyes. Its Mario showing Jack how to apply the atomic drop.