What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other NRL Games

RufusRex

Post Whore
That game last night ... the Eels try and the Lewis no try at the end deserved some scrutiny.

On first viewing at full speed the first was held up brilliantly (the arm was very close to the ground but never actually got there) and there was no lewis knock on ...

I may be wrong but they really could/should have looked.

Perhaps they didnt want the spoon decided yet.

giboz71

First Grade
So Panthers concede 50 against a side flogged last week by the Warriors.

Origin hangover still? Their first team haven’t played together in about 4-5 weeks.

Puts our performance last week in perspective.

ouryears

Bench
So Panthers concede 50 against a side flogged last week by the Warriors.

Origin hangover still? Their first team haven’t played together in about 4-5 weeks.

Puts our performance last week in perspective.
Well I would compare us to the Broncos.
Do you think we will turn it on VS Cowboys like the broncos have done against the panthers?

Or will we continue to slide?

Amazing effort by the broncos, their Soo guys put in big time, smashing the Panthers, can we do the same vs cowboys?

Shall see......

Belta

Juniors
Ha, ha ha, what was that Gould repeatedly said after the Dragons got beat by more than 50, something about no team conceding more than 50 has gone on to win a premiership. I bet he is not gloating as much tonight

Alec's-saints

Juniors
Ha, ha ha, what was that Gould repeatedly said after the Dragons got beat by more than 50, something about no team conceding more than 50 has gone on to win a premiership. I bet he is not gloating as much tonight
haha im masturbating to this comment haha

Well I would compare us to the Broncos.
Do you think we will turn it on VS Cowboys like the broncos have done against the panthers?

Or will we continue to slide?

Amazing effort by the broncos, their Soo guys put in big time, smashing the Panthers, can we do the same vs cowboys?

Shall see......
Watching the Broncos after they got flogged last week just highlights Bennett's ability as a coach.
Anyone who writes this bloke off is kidding themselves.
With Canberra losing, they are assured of a finals spot now and will be hard to beat come finals time.
We could do a lot worse than bringing Bennett back for a stint with us under the right conditions and with a future plan in mind.
Still one of the best man managers in the business and would be a player magnet that would only enhance and improve our roster.
If we really want to vie for a title, there it is.

Drag Queen

Bench
Referees have done a job on Raiders.
Archer and Sutton effectively shunted the Raiders out of the top 8. When are these refs going to be made accountable? My other half is dead set filthy about last night's game. I'm sure all Raiders fans are.

Archer and Sutton effectively shunted the Raiders out of the top 8. When are these refs going to be made accountable? My other half is dead set filthy about last night's game. I'm sure all Raiders fans are.
That's as poor a decision I've seen all year, and there have been some shockers.
The NRL has to fix this bunker farce or no doubt in the world it's going to cost some side a finals game.........knowing our luck, it'll be us.

gonz

Juniors
didn’t the Bronx play with sum serious energy please note 1 week out of origin. I now hand u over the mess super coach Mary has created yet again, another year of flat flat and excuses using origin as that excuse. Have u heard Wayne use it?

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Referees have done a job on Raiders.

..............as they always do.

Poor Ricky,
He has a head like a soiled butt-cheek, he coaches Canberra and every time he opens his mouth, he gets fined.

I tell ya, he can't win a trick!

r0_0_800_600_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

The Damo

Juniors
didn’t the Bronx play with sum serious energy please note 1 week out of origin. I now hand u over the mess super coach Mary has created yet again, another year of flat flat and excuses using origin as that excuse. Have u heard Wayne use it?
Broncos looked even worse than us last week. And he played his Origin players Coates, McGuire and McCullough last week. Not sure this comparison is proving much b

Coffs dragon

Bench
For me, the Broncos are the new Dark horse for the premiership, especially if they finish in the top 4 and secure a Suncorp home ground semifinal.
They now have Size plus speed under the guidance of the Bennett and Demetriou combined brains trust. I noticed just how much talking JD was doing within the team with Bennett seemingly taking a back seat.
I cannot ever see Mary letting Hornby, Young, Head, Agar, Phillips or whoever is in our brains non-trust, allowed to take command and take centre stage!

SBD82

Coach
For me, the Broncos are the new Dark horse for the premiership, especially if they finish in the top 4 and secure a Suncorp home ground semifinal.
They now have Size plus speed under the guidance of the Bennett and Demetriou combined brains trust. I noticed just how much talking JD was doing within the team with Bennett seemingly taking a back seat.
I cannot ever see Mary letting Hornby, Young, Head, Agar, Phillips or whoever is in our brains non-trust, allowed to take command and take centre stage!
They were good last night.

I don't think they have the consistency and the defence to really challenge for the title, but if they click they're certainly capable of beating anyone on their day.