What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other NRL Games

Gareth67

First Grade
It’s that time of the year I am afraid gents where the Dragons need to be taken down a notch or two or three or . . . . The fact that we have been losing our games by playing puss poor is neither here nor there , those Dragons need to know that “ life was not meant to be easy “ and there by are the usual victims of any overkill by the officials.

In short the club does not possess a mouthpiece who will take the referees to task as some clubs have .

Gareth67

First Grade
What the hell was that jumper Beisbane were playing in?
Second team in two weeks to look like the Storm.

Your a genius Bests Golden Boots ! You just don’t realize it , you my friend have just given Mary the solution to start winning once again - play in a jersey with the Storms colors plus of course our own Big Red V . Both of those teams won their matches , if they can then so can we . The flames of hope still burn brightly !

Your a genius Bests Golden Boots ! You just don’t realize it , you my friend have just given Mary the solution to start winning once again - play in a jersey with the Storms colors plus of course our own Big Red V . Both of those teams won their matches , if they can then so can we . The flames of hope still burn brightly !
Im emailing Mary as we speak.

41yearsaint

Juniors
Only good thing that could come from last week, is Parra beat the Storm. The only other team I barrack for is anyone playing those, salary cap, ref manipulating, ruck wrestling F**ks.

st penguin

Juniors
Who was your "hate with a passion team" prior to 1998. Donkeys for me.

1. Canterbury
2. Canterbury
3. Canterbury
4. Broncos
5. Manly
6. Sharks
7 Souths (although this was in the 80s when they were good. In fact, I actually quite like them now)

the rest I was ambivalent about

41yearsaint

Juniors
1. Canterbury
2. Canterbury
3. Canterbury
4. Broncos
5. Manly
6. Sharks
7 Souths (although this was in the 80s when they were good. In fact, I actually quite like them now)

the rest I was ambivalent about
Haha, I got dragged from Woonona to Sunshine Coast as a kid. Donkeys just starting, selling everything from pizzas to pencils. One team state, hence dislike, nothing much has changed, sadly.

blacksafake

First Grade
Looking for positives after last week the eels are holding their own against the storm so the form is holding up. Yea I know I’m clutching at straws:worried:

Drag Queen

Bench
Looking for positives after last week the eels are holding their own against the storm so the form is holding up. Yea I know I’m clutching at straws:worried:
Mate, I'm just watching the bitching on this forum. Ease up guys and girls. The world isn't coming to an end. I'm going to be in a conundrum tomorrow night juggling the Bledisloe and the SGI/Tigers game. All devices set up to switch between the two. Just to add fuel to the fire, I thought Rein is playing superbly atm under a rookie coach. Cheers Xx

Crush

Coach
Mate, I'm just watching the bitching on this forum. Ease up guys and girls. The world isn't coming to an end. I'm going to be in a conundrum tomorrow night juggling the Bledisloe and the SGI/Tigers game. All devices set up to switch between the two. Just to add fuel to the fire, I thought Rein is playing superbly atm under a rookie coach. Cheers Xx
Dragons play at 530pm.
Bledisloe starts at 8pm.
FYI