What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other NRL Games

41yearsaint

Juniors
Mate, I'm just watching the bitching on this forum. Ease up guys and girls. The world isn't coming to an end. I'm going to be in a conundrum tomorrow night juggling the Bledisloe and the SGI/Tigers game. All devices set up to switch between the two. Just to add fuel to the fire, I thought Rein is playing superbly atm under a rookie coach. Cheers Xx
Hey doll, dont apply the mascara tomorrow, be an awful mess.

41yearsaint

Juniors
You hope I'm right about what exactly? You've lost me already.... No need to respond.
Jeez, wallabies and dragons tomorrow.
Will lose both.
You hope I'm right about what exactly? You've lost me already.... No need to respond.
Jeez, wallabies and dragons tomorrow, most likely wont be a good night. Sorry if I offended you somehow doll :persevere:

Drag Queen

Bench
To be honest DQ most on here myself included are expecting a loss tomorrow against The Tigers...but like you Ive given up guessing as well....our blokes could end up winning...on current form highly unlikely
It's not impossible but I'm bloody sceptical atm. Tiges are hot and cold but I'm seeing good things from Marshall and Brookes. Farah is running rings around McInness and they have Mbye. If their forwards are on form we could be in trouble.

41yearsaint

Juniors
It's not impossible but I'm bloody sceptical atm. Tiges are hot and cold but I'm seeing good things from Marshall and Brookes. Farah is running rings around McInness and they have Mbye. If their forwards are on form we could be in trouble.
Yep and Packer will have his customary good game against us.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Yep and the bloke that can score tries is Nofoaluma....I rate this bloke....he will have a field day against our turnstyle 3/4 line.....shudder to think if we dont contain him somehow

Drag Queen

Bench
Yep and the bloke that can score tries is Nofoaluma....I rate this bloke....he will have a field day against our turnstyle 3/4 line.....shudder to think if we dont contain him somehow
My advice is not to watch this game until after the result is aired. I'll be watching the Bledisloe in Sydney, so hopefully I might get a surprise. One can hope.