What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other NRL Games

dannyt

Coach
I rate them but don't necessarily like them. Smart coach and players Danny. I'll give them one compliment and that is discipline. Bellamy has an A plan, a B plan and probably a C plan. He's a tactician and something we purely lack.
That's my point.

Different teams attract different levels of hate. Despite how good they are, you want them to lose.

My man Gasnier

Juniors
Good to see Newcastle going ok under Brownie, they are on 10 points, just 4 points behind us.

Yes they got beat by Storm, Roosters and us, but beating Broncos, Tigers and Canberra among others is a decent effort.

Having Ponga helps.

They stood up well without Pearce last night.

Are they your men, mate?

BLM01

First Grade
We have been given a chance by the knights .
Come on saints
How many times have we heard this in the past few years and even this year. Dragons are too cautious, reliant on someone else and stymied to take chances. Hope I am wrong this time...we'll see in about 2 hours.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
How many times have we heard this in the past few years and even this year. Dragons are too cautious, reliant on someone else and stymied to take chances. Hope I am wrong this time...we'll see in about 2 hours.
Yes have to agree mate lost count of how many times we have had the chance to capitalise on other results......whilst you should never rely on them it helps sometimes....as you said we will know later on

Crush

Coach
Penrith down 12 nil.
They are the comeback kings but hopefully not tonight.
Haven't they shat the bed after origin?
They were on top of the world for a while now they suck.
Suck it you westy losers!

ALSGI

Bench
Penrith down 12 nil.
They are the comeback kings but hopefully not tonight.
Haven't they shat the bed after origin?
They were on top of the world for a while now they suck.
Suck it you westy losers!
18zip now.

Latest posts