What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other NRL Games

Bench
The issue with the sin bin times is going to be hugh tomorrow. Melbourne have already lodged a protest.
I wonder whether the sin bin officials counted 10 minutes on their watches as apposed to 10 minutes game time. Time was called off while the refs figured it all out.

ouryears

Bench
The issue with the sin bin times is going to be hugh tomorrow. Melbourne have already lodged a protest.
I wonder whether the sin bin officials counted 10 minutes on their watches as apposed to 10 minutes game time. Time was called off while the refs figured it all out.

Well they can't do anything to Manly as it was NRL officials doing the timkeeping.

Purple cheaters got towelled up again.... Yet all they want to talk about is a player coming back 100 seconds too early.

Poor didums, I really can't see the Dragons crying to the NRL if we got beat by 20 under the same circumstances. Storm are soft c##ks! Boo hoo.

I think slaters knock on kick try was a big turning point for them in that game some weeks back.

Not a bo peep out of them then.

Crush

Coach
Media will make this sin bin error a massive deal but it really isnt as big as they make it out to be.
Bellamy when quized about it was a true pro. "IVE GOT BIGGER THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT"
Ricky Stuart would have blamed it for the loss.
Bellamy never deflects blame. Legend.

ouryears

Bench
Media will make this sin bin error a massive deal but it really isnt as big as they make it out to be.
Bellamy when quized about it was a true pro. "IVE GOT BIGGER THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT"
Ricky Stuart would have blamed it for the loss.
Bellamy never deflects blame. Legend.
Well I am glad belly ache said that, at least that's something.

The Storm however, have lodged a protest.

The tide is and has turned against them, suck it up rorters.

Bench
The NRL is saying that the clubs supply timekeepers. If the visiting club does not provide a timekeeper then the home team will provide a timekeeper. Manly did not provide a timekeeper so it falls to the storm.
Brandy on Fox says that the NRL took the role of timekeepers off the clubs.
It’s a mess.
Bellamy did not want to discuss the issue and said he had more problems then that. Hats off to him

Gareth67

First Grade
I wonder what he said to Scott to cop such a reaction?

Something like you said or maybe he asked him if they have admitted yet that they are cheats and scum.

Mate it's anyone's guess , but I am with you - let the berstards suck it up .

ouryears

Bench
The NRL is saying that the clubs supply timekeepers. If the visiting club does not provide a timekeeper then the home team will provide a timekeeper. Manly did not provide a timekeeper so it falls to the storm.
Brandy on Fox says that the NRL took the role of timekeepers off the clubs.
It’s a mess.
Bellamy did not want to discuss the issue and said he had more problems then that. Hats off to him
Bellamy also said the coaching staff have provided a game plan but the players haven't brought into it.

#sack the coach.

Crush

Coach
Bellamy also said the coaching staff have provided a game plan but the players haven't brought into it.

#sack the coach.
I presume you are joking.
Bellamy is by far the best coach in the nrl. You know that though.

ouryears

Bench
I hear Kleenex are going to sponsor the storm.

And the company that makes dry eyes. (drops for crying eyes)

Oh, and baby food formula... for obvious reasons.

Old Timer

Coach
I hear Kleenex are going to sponsor the storm.

And the company that makes dry eyes. (drops for crying eyes)

Oh, and baby food formula... for obvious reasons.
Storm are well within their rights to complain as the NRL f**ked it up
If it happened to us you would be bleeting as people have done adnausium since Storm scored after the bell against us
Bellamy is not crying about it or using it as an excuse and IMO by highlighting the error they are doing all other sides a favour as it could come to bite them on the arse later

ouryears

Bench
Storm are well within their rights to complain as the NRL f**ked it up
If it happened to us you would be bleeting as people have done adnausium since Storm scored after the bell against us
Bellamy is not crying about it or using it as an excuse and IMO by highlighting the error they are doing all other sides a favour as it could come to bite them on the arse later

Yes they do have the right to protest for a player coming back on 110 seconds too early, I mean they might have actually scored one try....a feat they could not manage in the other 78 minutes lol.

The point is they are hypocrites, when Slater scored that laughable knock on try the Storm came out and said 'oh well, mistakes happen'.

Sympathetic reactions for the Storm are misplaced, they are a blight on the game.

First degree cheaters, they planned and implemented ways to rort the salary cap for years.
Cost other teams premierships.
Introduced hold down wrestling tactics that almost ruined the game.
Have the most grubby players in any one team led by master grubs in Slater and Smith who twist necks, twist knees and chicken wing tackles. Slater kicking out his leg when he jumps for the ball.

Yep, they have the right to protest for a player coming back on 100 seconds too early.

And that will do them sweet F##k all. As they say, mistakes happen. So suck it up.

They were demolished by Manly, it wasn't even close.

Old Timer

Coach
Yes they do have the right to protest for a player coming back on 110 seconds too early, I mean they might have actually scored one try....a feat they could not manage in the other 78 minutes lol.

The point is they are hypocrites, when Slater scored that laughable knock on try the Storm came out and said 'oh well, mistakes happen'.

Sympathetic reactions for the Storm are misplaced, they are a blight on the game.

First degree cheaters, they planned and implemented ways to rort the salary cap for years.
Cost other teams premierships.
Introduced hold down wrestling tactics that almost ruined the game.
Have the most grubby players in any one team led by master grubs in Slater and Smith who twist necks, twist knees and chicken wing tackles. Slater kicking out his leg when he jumps for the ball.

Yep, they have the right to protest for a player coming back on 100 seconds too early.

And that will do them sweet F##k all. As they say, mistakes happen. So suck it up.

They were demolished by Manly, it wasn't even close.
All your anger and hatred towards Storm is well founded but in this instance they are doing the correct thing by exposing the NRL for the incompetent fools and morons they are
You presume they are not sucking it up but they aren’t asking for Manly to be stripped of 2 points or for a rematch
They are just being professional in highlighting a gross error by the NRL itself so accept it for what it is.